A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kira Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kira Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kira Butler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Butler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kira Linell Butler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kira L. Butler practice?
- Dr. Kira Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kira Butler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.