A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kira Manusis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kira Manusis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manusis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Manusis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kira Manusis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manusis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Manusis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kira DR Manusis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kira D. Manusis practice?
- Dr. Kira Manusis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kira Manusis practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.