A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kira Manusis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kira Manusis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manusis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manusis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kira Manusis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manusis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Manusis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kira DR Manusis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kira D. Manusis practice?
- Dr. Kira Manusis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kira Manusis practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.