A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kira Stammler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kira Stammler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stammler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kira Stammler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stammler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stammler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kira A Stammler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kira A. Stammler practice?
- Dr. Kira Stammler has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kira Stammler practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Kansas City, MO.
See Saint Joseph Family Physicians.