A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Amin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 122 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bell's Palsy
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Breast Cancer
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Amin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kiran P. Amin practice?
Dr. Kiran Amin practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.