A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Amin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 122 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bell's Palsy
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Breast Cancer
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Amin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran P Amin MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kiran P. Amin practice?
- Dr. Kiran Amin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Amin practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.