A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Patel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Bhai B Patel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kiran Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Patel practices Anesthesiology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Anesthesiologists.