Dr. Kiran Bhatia MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Florence, KY

January 10th, 2017
Very satisfied
I was fortunate enough to get Dr. Bhatia on some visits for my pregnancy and stuck with her. She is very professional but also has a great bedside manner. She delivered my last two babies and was absolutely wonderful. Even made me chuckle a few times when she said I made her run. Lol highly recommend!

September 29th, 2015
The office staff was very short with their comments/responses...like I really was a burden. I did not feel welcomed at all.

May 19th, 2014
Horrible doctor - don't waste your time - go to Dr. David Schwartz
If I could give negative stars I would! She was awful. I was referred to her by a friend. I went to her with a documented history of infertility and endometriosis. She did a laproscopy on me and told my husband she found nothing. When I went to my follow up appointment a week later and she told me I had a uterine fibroid the size of a small grapefruit and that she wanted to treat it with the birth control pill for a year. I immediately switched doctors and a month later I was having a hysterectomy. I have since been pain free and loving life!

February 11th, 2014
Not what I hoped for
At First she was great. Seemed very kind and listened to me and got the visit over quick. But Later on in my pregnancy when I began to have bleeding she did not seemed concerned about my questions. This really hurt. She gave unprofessional explanations when we talked about my birth plan and didn't seem at all worried about my bleeding. She always made me feel like she was in a hurry.

May 14th, 2012
Very gentle
I was careful in selecting my gyn. I want my visits to be quick and painless and Dr. Bhatia is just that. She was very gentle and very quick with my yearly pap. She will sit and discuss anything with you and listens to me. I will not go elsewhere.

April 26th, 2012
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Bhatia is a wonderful doctor. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and addressed each of them. She made me feel like I mattered, and together we choose a strategy to deal with my medical issues.