A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Deuaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Deuaraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deuaraj
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deuaraj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Deuaraj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deuaraj graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Deuaraj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Shashi Deuaraj MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kiran S. Deuaraj practice?
- Dr. Kiran Deuaraj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Deuaraj practices Psychiatry near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV and Charleston, WV.
See Hurricane Psychiatrists.