Dr. Kiran Harpavat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiran Harpavat?

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Best pedantic in the world

Posted on January 28th, 2015

She is the best doctor i have ever seen in area.

Best Pediatrician in the WORLD!

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr. "Bat", is the best Doctor in the WORLD!!! She was my 30+ year old sisters doctor, my nephews pedia. and I have several family members and friends that have used her, and she is now my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughters doc. Before I even had my son, I immediately knew who I wanted as my babies pediatrician! We love Dr. Bat, (my 13 year old nephew has seen her since he was a baby, when he begin talking HARPAVAT was too hard for him to say and it came out BAT, and now that's what we all call her, Dr. Bat!) She loves children and knows her stuff! We won't go anywhere else, until of course my children are too old to go to her!

Posted on January 19th, 2013

We recently moved into the area and Dr. Harpavat was hightly recommended. Dr. Harpavat is an amazing Doctor with our children and will always follow-up with any visits they might had had with other Doctors. Her staff members are always ready to schedule appointments to work with our schedule. We simply love her office.

Heather McGregor

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr. Kiran has been my children's doctor since we moved to Flower Mound 6yrs ago. I have been to many Dr in my time and Kiran definately tops the list. She is very caring and talks down to earth with you in terms that you can understand. She adresses the children so not to leave them out of their true diagnosis.

Posted on April 25th, 2010

She is well behaved and very good doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2009

I saw Dr.Harpavat as a child myself and when I had children of my own they started seeing her. She is excellent and always on top of things. My middle son had troubles with his formula when he came home and she called me herself to check up on him. We were so sad when we moved out of the area and had to find another pediatrician.

What would we do without her?

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Dr. Harpavat is so caring and loving. She ALWAYS goes over and above with my children. She explains things very well and takes all the time needed to make sure we are comfrotable with the care. I do not know what we would do without her. I feel very blessed to have her care for my children.

Wonderful & Caring Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2008

She is an excellent Doctor and excellent with children. Very caring and extremely knowledgable. She took care of my 34 yr old daughter in Emergency when she was just 8 yrs old and she is now my grandsons Doctor the last 13 years. Absolutely the nicest person, always talks directly to the children and explains everything to them.Any child is lucky to have her as a Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2017