More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiran Jalil
Dr. Kiran Jalil, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bound Brook, NJ, with other offices in Bridgewater, NJ and Newark, NJ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jalil is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and St Peter's University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kiran Jalil has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kiran Jalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bound Brook, NJ.
Dr. Elizabeth Wong
Bound Brook, NJ 0.07 mi27
Dr. Elliott Oldman
Martinsville, NJ 1.27 mi58
Dr. Sadhana Mehta
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Middlesex, NJ 1.37 mi34