A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Yalamanchili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Yalamanchili MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran K. Yalamanchili practice?
- Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hematologists and Lubbock Oncologists.