A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yalamanchili
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yalamanchili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yalamanchili has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Yalamanchili MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran K. Yalamanchili practice?
- Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Yalamanchili practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Hematologists and Lubbock Oncologists.