A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kakarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Kakarala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarala graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kakarala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Kakarala MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran Kakarala practice?
- Dr. Kiran Kakarala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Kakarala practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.