A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kareti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kareti
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kareti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Kareti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareti graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kareti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Reddy Kareti MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Kareti practice?
- Dr. Kiran Kareti has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Kareti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.