A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kareti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Kareti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kareti graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kareti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Reddy Kareti MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Kareti practice?
- Dr. Kiran Kareti has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Kareti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Muncie Internists and Muncie Cardiologists.