A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Koka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Koka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koka graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Koka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Udaya Koka MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kiran U. Koka practice?
- Dr. Kiran Koka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Koka practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Child Psychiatrists.