A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kurichety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Kurichety is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurichety graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kurichety has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran R Kurichety FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Kurichety practice?
- Dr. Kiran Kurichety has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Kurichety practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists and Texarkana Cardiologists.