Learn more about Dr. Kiran Kurichety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Kurichety is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Kurichety, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurichety graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kurichety has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurichety accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Kurichety practice?
Dr. Kiran Kurichety practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Texarkana Internists, Texarkana Cardiologists, and Texarkana Nuclear Medicine Physicians.