Dr. Kiran Gandhi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
I inherited Dr. Kiran Gandhi and I am glad that I did!
Dr. Kiran Gandhi was my mother's doctor before she was my doctor. My mother worked with doctors at UT Medical School, Oncology Dept., for 23 years, so she was very picky about doctors. She told me that Dr. Kiran Gandhi was great as a Diagnostician. She gave me examples of this fact. I inherited Dr. Kiran Gandhi and realized quickly that my mother was right about her abilities as a doctor. I also found her very professional, intelligent, and caring. Dr. Kiran Gandhi also took care of my father very well until the very end of his life. She seems to have a special way with seniors. Dr. Kiran Gandhi is what I call a "real doctor", meaning a smart doctor that has compassion for her patients and gives them her time.

July 9th, 2016
Great doctor
She is wonderful and caring. She is the best of all the doctors I had in the past, and am lucky to have her as my doctor. Office staff and follow up after the visit needs improvement, but, her experience and caring treatment, I ignore these things. I highly recommend the doctor.

October 17th, 2014
longevituy
Her and her office's professionalism keeps me a patient of hers for 20 plus years

October 12th, 2012
Time to find a new doctor
When Dr. Gandhi had a solo practice I rated her a 5 all the way. Since she has joined Memorial Herrmann Medical Group it has all been downhill. The staff is unprofessional and uncaring of patient's time and today Dr. Gandhi herself proved that to be the case as well. I have spoken to her about all this on previous occasions but it has not gotten any better. You cannot be a top-rated physician with a total lack of control over the staff. Joining a group was one of the worst decisions Dr. Gandhi could have made for her practice if she truly cares about her patients.

February 7th, 2012
Excellent and caring doctor
She is real old time traditional values doctor. She takes time to understand your issues. She is courteous and warm person. She never rushes you. Her diagnosis is exact and she never recommends unnecessary pills. She is not after money like many of the other doctor's. i will never change her. I have been with her for past 9 years. She is my PCP. I found her via recommendation and that tells you a lot.

October 21st, 2011
Excellent Physician, Horrible Office Staff
Dr. Gandhi is an excellent physician. Anyone who has been treated by her would confirm that. The problem is with her new office staff since she went from a solo physician office to joining a group practice. The office staff is unprofessional and just plain lazy. They refuse to return phone calls and treat you like a new patient (a stranger) every time you come in. This was never the case prior to her joining Memorial Hermann Medical Group.

May 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
I would recommend her to any one. Good listener and tries to spend a lot of time to exam and asks lots of questions.

August 5th, 2010
Good Doctor
My family has been with her for years and have taken cared of us since then

July 7th, 2017