A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Mariwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Mariwalla, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Internist is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariwalla graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mariwalla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Mariwalla MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiran Mariwalla practice?
- Dr. Kiran Mariwalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Mariwalla practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA and Newark, NJ.
See Santa Barbara Internists.