A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Mishra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mishra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mishra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kiran S. Mishra practice?
Dr. Kiran Mishra practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.