A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Mishra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mishra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Mishra MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kiran Mishra practice?
- Dr. Kiran Mishra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kiran Mishra practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.