A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Modi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Parrish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Rajnikant Modi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Modi practice?
- Dr. Kiran Modi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Modi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Titusville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Titusville Internists and Titusville Cardiologists.