A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Modi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Parrish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran R Modi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Modi practice?
- Dr. Kiran Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Modi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Titusville, FL.
See Titusville Internists and Titusville Cardiologists.