A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Nandalike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Nandalike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Nandalike, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandalike graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nandalike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran DR Nandalike BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kiran D. Nandalike practice?
- Dr. Kiran Nandalike has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Nandalike practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.