Learn more about Dr. Kiran Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Premchand Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiran P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kiran Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Shah practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Neurologists, Carrollton Psychiatrists, and Carrollton Sleep Medicine Doctors.