Learn more about Dr. Kiran Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Premchand Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiran P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kiran Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Shah practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Neurologists, Carrollton Psychiatrists, and Carrollton Sleep Medicine Doctors.