A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Pai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Pai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Pai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Pai MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiran Pai practice?
- Dr. Kiran Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiran Pai practices Anesthesiology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Anesthesiologists.