A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Pratap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratap graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Pratap has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Pratap MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiran Pratap practice?
- Dr. Kiran Pratap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Pratap practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Austell Hospitalists and Austell Internists.