Jun 25th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever met. I started my pre-natal visits with him during my 3rd trimester, he took time to educate/prepare me and my husband on what to expect during delivery and offered a tour of the hospital. He's Very accommodating on patients needs and concerns. I have referred 3 friends to him and they are very content with his services for pre/post natal appointments.

Best OB/GYN in Greater Lowell. show details Best OB/GYN in Greater Lowell.
by Melissa Allen on Jun 4th, 2015

I have three children and Iam pregnant with my fourth. Dr. Raju has been by far the best and most accurate Doctor I've been to. He speaks to you in away that makes you feel very comfortable and his knowledge and kindness is very rewarding. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. K Raju to any woman who needs a OB/GYN and if he was also a Family Primary Care Doctor I'd change my whole family to him in a heartbeat. He is that impressive.

May 11th, 2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Raju is.

Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Raju is by far the best doctor I have seen -period. I will only go to him for any future pregnancies. He is so courteous and knows what he is talking about. Very thorough and allows pregnant patients his work cell phone number so that we may call or text when ever we have a concern. He answers very promptly and is always very kind. I recommend him to everyone I know who becomes pregnant. I would trust no one else to care for me and my baby.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Jillian Webster on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Raju is an excellent doctor. He is pleasant and very easy to deal with. He accurately diagnosed me with PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) and had to remove both of my fallopian tubes (1 was attached to my bowel wall, the other was wrapped around my ovary. I would recommend him to any of my friends needing his services.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Bhuvan on Sep 15th, 2012

Great doctor, answers all the questions, infact first asks for questions and spends enough time to reply all the questions. Smiles all the time. Can contact and clears all the doubts even offline. I donno what else one can expect from a doctor.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse