Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Raju is by far the best doctor I have seen -period. I will only go to him for any future pregnancies. He is so courteous and knows what he is talking about. Very thorough and allows pregnant patients his work cell phone number so that we may call or text when ever we have a concern. He answers very promptly and is always very kind. I recommend him to everyone I know who becomes pregnant. I would trust no one else to care for me and my baby.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Jillian Webster on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Raju is an excellent doctor. He is pleasant and very easy to deal with. He accurately diagnosed me with PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) and had to remove both of my fallopian tubes (1 was attached to my bowel wall, the other was wrapped around my ovary. I would recommend him to any of my friends needing his services.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Bhuvan on Sep 15th, 2012

Great doctor, answers all the questions, infact first asks for questions and spends enough time to reply all the questions. Smiles all the time. Can contact and clears all the doubts even offline. I donno what else one can expect from a doctor.