A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiran Reddy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kiran Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kiran Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.