Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiran Saraf
Dr. Kiran Saraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartsdale, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saraf is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and White Plains Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kiran Saraf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kiran Saraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartsdale, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Michael Gerdis
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hartsdale, NY 0.03 mi28
Dr. Christopher Lee
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Hartsdale, NY 0.03 mi21