Dr. Kiran Trivedi DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Islip, NY

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Trevedi and his staff are great. I love them.

March 17th, 2016
Great doctor. You are at ease the minute you meet him!

November 5th, 2015
The best!
Dr Trivedi is so compassionate and caring of his patients. I had a horrible birth experience with my first child and was so afraid to have another baby. After getting pregnant with my second I was referred to Him and from day 1 he always made me feel so comfortable. My delivery with my second was so easy. I can actually say I would have more babies only if Dr Trivedi delivers them;) Thank you for being such a great Dr

October 20th, 2015
The best doctor I've ever had by far!

October 10th, 2015
Dr. Trivedi and his staff is amazing,!!

September 11th, 2015
I gave 3 stars because I never even got to see the Dr. as the staff was very rude. I arrived a few minutes early to fill out paperwork per their request. After signing in and started to say i was a new patient I was cut off and told she will be right with me. 30 minutes later I was still not called to fill out the paperwork. There was only 1 other person in waiting room. i felt uncomfortable and did not want to start a new relationship with this office.

March 6th, 2015
Indebted to him for saving my life and the life of my son!
All I can say is I thank the LORD everyday that he was in the delivery room at the time of my uterine/placential rupture and almost maternal hemorage...HE SAVED MY SON AND I, we will be forever Grateful :) he has a great personality and is great to look at as well! I recommend him to anyone and everyone...

May 28th, 2014
not a fan.
I left Dr. Trivedi after my last baby. I found his staff to be beyond rude and unhelpful. But most importantly, I found he has a great personality when everything is fine but not if there is a complication. there are much more skilled obgyns out there and fortunately I was able to find one. I need a skillful, knowledgeable physican to care for the needs of myself and my baby...personality is a far second. I feel he has the "bedside manner" down so lots of women write great reviews but I assure you when you need a skilled surgeon..I am thankful I went elsewhere.

April 21st, 2014
dr. Trivedi is one of the best doctors that I have ever gone to. he isvery polite and is very good at what he does. he was extremely thorough throughout my pregnancy and saved my daughters life with an emergency csection. he is centered around giving the highest quality of patient care

October 30th, 2013
I usually use Dr. Trevedi"s Pa for my exam but wanted to see him this time. I found him to be very personable, friendly, and gave me a thorough exam like I cant remember. I did not feel uncomfortable for one minute.He"s the "go to" Dr. for the area.

June 21st, 2013
The doctor is excellent, kind, and caring. However his receptionist is rude and not very friendly. If you say thank you to her she just hangs up with no your welcome. If you say hello, she does not greet you back. Horrible customer service which leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth... He needs to hire new front desk staff..

June 10th, 2013
Greatest ob/gyn in Long Island
I highly recommend Dr. Trivedi & his amazing staff to everyone!! He is the most genuinely caring, most knowledgable Dr that I have ever come across. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to have such an amazing doctor on Long Island. From the time I walk in to when I leave I feel loved & cared for. His staff is so accommodating & friendly, I can tell they love what they do and who they work for. Wait time is never an issue. His professionalism & personality go hand in hand. He takes the time to explain everything & answer all questions without making me feel rushed. I will definitely stay with him for as long as possible! Make an appt today, you won't regret it! He will make you feel comfortable at every visit. :)