A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Ubriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubriani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ubriani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Ubriani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubriani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ubriani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Ramesh Ubriani MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Ubriani practice?
- Dr. Kiran Ubriani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Ubriani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Granby, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Endocrinologists.