A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiran Ubriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubriani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiran Ubriani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubriani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ubriani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiran Ramesh Ubriani MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kiran R. Ubriani practice?
- Dr. Kiran Ubriani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kiran Ubriani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Granby, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Endocrinologists.