Dr. Kiran Vaswani Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kiran Vaswani?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 19th, 2013

Avoid this Doctor: She's an egotistical bureaucrat and not a true healer

After going 5 days with strep throat, I finally visited Dr. Vaswani for treatment. I never actually saw the doctor, only her nurse who was in in between. After testing positive for strep, Dr. Vaswani prescribed an antibiotic. The pain in my mouth was so severe though that I asked for a pain reliever, something simple like Tylonal 3 since I was already taking regular Tylonal. She refused to treat my pain or even listen to me. She told me to take 800 mg of Ibuprofen and 1500 mg of Acetaminophen at the same time. I went home, still in excruciating pain, unable to eat or sleep for several more days until the antibiotic healing the infection. Never would I ever recommend a doctor who does not help a patient heal and manage the pain in the process. Never would I ever recommend a doctor who if too egotistical as to not even meet with her patient.

April 2nd, 2016