Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiranmai Yalamanchili
Dr. Kiranmai Yalamanchili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewisville, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yalamanchili is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Medical Center of Lewisville and Miami Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kiranmai Yalamanchili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kiranmai Yalamanchili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.
Dr. Afeefa Chaudhry
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lewisville, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Lee Drinkard
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Lewisville, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Lewisville, TX 0.05 mi22