Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiranmaye Balapala
Dr. Kiranmaye Balapala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, TX, with other offices in Alexandria, LA and Alexandria, LA (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Balapala is affiliated with Citizens Medical Center, CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital and Rapides Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kiranmaye Balapala has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kiranmaye Balapala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, TX.
Dr. Latha Archibold
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Kashif Khan
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Richmond, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Margaret Umah
Richmond, TX 0 mi8