A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilappa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chilappa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practice?
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonville, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.