A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilappa
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilappa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chilappa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Research Belton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practice?
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.