Learn more about Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilappa
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilappa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chilappa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Research Belton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practice?
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.