A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilappa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilappa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chilappa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Research Belton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practice?
- Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiranmayi Chilappa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.