Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiranpreet Multani
Dr. Kiranpreet Multani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Pekin, IL and Rushville, IL (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Multani is affiliated with Pekin Memorial Hospital and Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois. She speaks English.
Dr. Kiranpreet Multani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kiranpreet Multani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Rebecca Fidellow
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. John Hood
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Oscar Cerda
San Antonio, TX 0.08 mi30