A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirat Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirat Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirat Ghosh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Hospital At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirat S. Ghosh practice?
Dr. Kirat Ghosh practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.