A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirby Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirby Bland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirby Bland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirby I Bland MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirby I. Bland practice?
- Dr. Kirby Bland has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirby Bland practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.