Dr. Kirby Peden MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2015
Horrible, Rude & Ignorant Doctor
I went to the ER with horrible stomach pain. My stomach felt like it was on fire. This idiot treated me as if nothing was wrong! He barely checked me out. He stated it wasn't anything serious & actually told me to take Gas X. That was it he left the room. I still can't believe how rude this so called doctor is. I didn't get a scan or anything!! I went to the doctor early the next morning. Guess what it was serious I had four bleeding ulcers & was also dehydrated. I was admitted into the hospital that same day. Please do not use this Dr. Peden this man should not be allowed to practice!! He refuses to listen & has the worst bed side manner I've ever seen.

December 4th, 2013
Disgusted
Where to start? The staff is on point in Gordon County ER. Now for the rest. I have to say if you don't know about something Dr don't pretend that you do. Simply put you can NOT treat the cause of something when it is unknow what the cause is. Multiple Sclerosis has no cure, there is no taking the pain away, there is only masking the pain to make the patient more comfortable. Medical records are to show when and why someone visits the ER correct? Along with what was done to help the patient? Might i suggest taking a moment yourself or having a nurse read over ones file for a quick second, then you may not be so quick to treat your patient as a drug addict and as if she doesn't know what she's talking about. A shot was asked for not a prescription a shot that had been given in Gordon ER on more than one occassion to her. Why would you even offer something to "help" her that is weaker than what she has been prescribed? In your down time might I suggest reading up on the disease known as MS so if you ever come across someone with it again you'll be a huge step above where you are right now.

October 13th, 2016