Dr. Kirby Plessala MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2016
Delivered babies
Dr. Plessala has fabulous bedside manor. He has delivered via c-section 2 of my babies. He always takes extra time to make sure you have all of the answers you need. Both of his nurses are great as well.

November 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Plessala is a very caring and kind GYN doctor. I had my first visit with him late last month and I had such a positive experience. He cares about his patients and took the time to meet with me prior to my exam to discuss my health needs. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a competent and caring OB/GYN doctor. I was also very impressed with his staff - i was immediately given attention from the time I signed in until I left. Also I had a blood test for a hormone panel and I have veins that tend to roll. Usually takes a nurse several sticks to get it accurate. Not only did the nurse get my blood test in one stick, Dr. Plessala called me back the same evening to let me know the results. Wow!!! I've never had a doctor take the time to do that before . I highly recommend this Doctor and his group - Mobile OB/GYN

September 30th, 2015
He is simply the best
Dr Plessala is a great person. He always answers my questions and has amazing bedside manner. I recommend him to everyone!

September 26th, 2015
D&C procedure
Fantastic doctor! Love everything about him. My Surgery went extremely well and I had no major pain which is a great sign. I am very happy having him as my OBGYN and looking forward to having him deliver our baby when it happens

August 23rd, 2011
He is a popular doctor and stays busy because he is SO great. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, and so professional. His office staff is equally top notch and competent.

February 10th, 2009
Great Doctor
I've had several children and had over 5 OBGYNs. He is the best, thusfar. Several of the physicians in his group are also excellent.

May 26th, 2008
Dr. Plessala--Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Plessala is a wonderful doctor and a caring, sweet person on top of that! I can't rave enough about him. I definitely recommend him to anyone who wants an involved, professional physician.

May 7th, 2017