A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirby Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirby Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirby Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirby Smith practice?
- Dr. Kirby Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirby Smith practices Family Medicine near Moultrie, GA.
See Moultrie Family Physicians.