A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirby Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirby Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirby Turner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vernon State Hospital
- Willford Hall Hospital
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirby Van Cleve Turner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kirby V. Turner practice?
- Dr. Kirby Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirby Turner practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.