A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirim Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Chang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirim Rim Chang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kirim R. Chang practice?
- Dr. Kirim Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirim Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Obstetricians & Gynecologists.