A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiristin Carel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiristin Carel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan