A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirstin Carel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirstin Carel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirstin Carel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirstin D Carel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirstin D. Carel practice?
- Dr. Kirstin Carel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirstin Carel practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Parker Allergists and Parker Pediatricians.