A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirstin Carel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirstin Carel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirstin Carel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirstin D Carel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirstin D. Carel practice?
- Dr. Kirstin Carel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirstin Carel practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Parker Allergists and Parker Pediatricians.