A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiristin Carel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiristin Carel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiristin Carel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiristin Denise Carel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kiristin D. Carel practice?
- Dr. Kiristin Carel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiristin Carel practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.