A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Desai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit A Desai MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirit A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Kirit Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Desai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.