A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Shah, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit C Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirit C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kirit Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Shah practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.