Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirit Shah
Dr. Kirit Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Methodist Hospital of Southern California and San Gabriel Valley M.C. AHMC. He speaks English.
Dr. Kirit Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kirit Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.
Dr. Karl-Heinrich Vogelbach
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Arcadia, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Scott Liang
Arcadia, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Rajesh Chawla
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Arcadia, CA 0 mi28