A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit Champaklal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirit C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kirit Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Shah practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA and San Dimas, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.