A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Chhaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Chhaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhaya graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Chhaya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit I Chhaya MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kirit I. Chhaya practice?
- Dr. Kirit Chhaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Chhaya practices Gastroenterology near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Swedesboro Gastroenterologists.