A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Chhaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Chhaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhaya graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Chhaya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chhaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirit I. Chhaya practice?
Dr. Kirit Chhaya practices Gastroenterology near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Swedesboro Gastroenterologists.