Dr. Kirit Gandhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirit Gandhi?

April 10th, 2014

Dr. Ghandi is a fantastic doctor, I came in as a new patient, with a terrible URI, he spent a lot of time with me, ordered a breathing test, which was done on premises, which I loved, and got my results right away. He also called me that night to find out how I was feeling, Dr.'s just don't do that anymore. He also was my father's Doctor, and when my father passed away, he and his wife, came to pay their respects. Again, most Doctors don't do that. He is a rare breed

March 25th, 2014

DR. GANDI IS A GOOD DOCTOR BUT HIS STAFF IS LITTLE BIT TOO MUCH IN YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS. THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS YOU HAVE. WHERE DO YOU HAVE. THEY TRY TO DIOGNOSE YOU LIKE THEY ARE DOCOTRS. YOU FEEL VERY INSECURE TELLING THEM ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. YOU WANT TO TELL THE DOCTOR YOUR PROBLEMS NOT THE STAFF.

October 17th, 2013

On entering the office I was warmly greeted by receptionist and Dr, Gandhi, who was walking his patient to the door. There was no waiting for the paper work to be filled the receptionist promptly got to work entering my information. shortly after the Dr. escorted me to his office, I told him my symptoms, He gave me a thorough exam and prescribed medication.We sat and talked, that night he called me at home to follow up. This is an old school Doctor with new school ways Thanks Dr.

October 9th, 2012

Doctor hardly speak with patient about problem.

May 17th, 2010

NOT GOOD

I recently called to get an appt and explained that I was a SELF PAYER with no insurance. The girl on the phone said it was fine and scheduled me an appt. When I arrived, the Dr. was actually in the waiting room and handed me the clip board, then asked for my insurance card. I explained that I was a self payer and he rudely said that he didn't take self payers. THIS DOCTOR AND ALL LIKE HIM SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.Why not take my money? I'll tell you why. Because if he only takes people with insurance he can rip everyone off with his ridiculous overcharges and tests that are not needed etc. These type of Doctors need to go get jobs elsewhere and leave the medicine alone as they are clearly not into healing.THANK YOU DR. fore putting the CARE in Healthcare!......NOT!!!!!!

November 21st, 2008

Wait time is ridiculous. I was there for an early appointment at 9:00 AM on a Saturday, he didn't come down till 11:00 AM. The staff is in courteous and young and totally lack professionalism. The girl (very young girl) who took my vitals started singing and dancing in front of my, imagine a total shock on my side. Not recommended at all.

March 28th, 2008

Ready to sit very very very long in the office

He is alright doc. compare to others. But the staff is young and lack proffestional courtesies. The wait time in the office is way too long, even when you have one patient from of you.

January 8th, 2008

Waiting Time is Maximum

CO-Pay Must, Maximum Wait Time, Otherwise he is good. thank you.

July 23rd, 2016