A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Gosalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Gosalia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosalia graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gosalia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit P Gosalia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirit P. Gosalia practice?
- Dr. Kirit Gosalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirit Gosalia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.