A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Gosalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosalia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gosalia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Gosalia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosalia graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gosalia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit P Gosalia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirit P. Gosalia practice?
- Dr. Kirit Gosalia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Gosalia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.