A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit S Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kirit S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kirit Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Shah practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Happy Valley, OR.
See Portland Urologists.