A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiritkumar Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiritkumar S Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kiritkumar Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kiritkumar Shah practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Urologists.