A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiritkumar Masrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiritkumar Masrani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masrani
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Masrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiritkumar Masrani, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masrani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Masrani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson County Hospital
- Saint John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiritkumar V Masrani FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kiritkumar V. Masrani practice?
- Dr. Kiritkumar Masrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiritkumar Masrani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.