A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit N Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirit N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kirit Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirit Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Pediatricians.