Learn more about Dr. Kirit Patari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Patari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patari
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Patari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit Krishnalal Patari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirit K. Patari practice?
- Dr. Kirit Patari has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirit Patari practices Family Medicine near Streamwood, IL.
See Streamwood Family Physicians.