A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirit Patari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Patari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patari
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Patari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit Krishnalal Patari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirit K. Patari practice?
- Dr. Kirit Patari has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirit Patari practices Family Medicine near Streamwood, IL.
See Streamwood Primary Care Doctors.