Learn more about Dr. Kirit Patari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirit Patari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patari
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Patari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirit Patari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirit Krishnalal Patari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirit K. Patari practice?
- Dr. Kirit Patari has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirit Patari practices Family Medicine near Streamwood, IL.
See Streamwood Family Physicians.